Reporting to the Director of IT, the Technical Project Coordinator is responsible for corporate information technology activities including systems analysis, programming, and computer auxiliary operations. Implements policies, procedures, technical standards, methods, and schedules for the Company. Works with the Director of IT and Senior Technical Project Manager to comanage the strategic relationship between IT and other functions within the organization.
1. Ensures operational goals and approved project plans include a thorough evaluation of all areas of cross group dependency.
2. Manages outside vendors, and contractual deliverables.
3. Responsible for thorough documentation, staff and end-user communication, and change management of all new or changing technical requirements.
4. Manages multiple projects, of varying size, concurrently. Ability to manage and execute multiple efforts effectively.
5. Direct activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals.
6. Define and document project scope and objectives for customers projects.
7. Facilitate regular status meetings and creation of accurate and timely project status reports for distribution to customer and executive sponsors.
8. Coordinate with other business units and vendors to ensure goals are met.
9. Review and comanage vendor’s SOWs.
10. Meets all company work schedule and attendance expectations and performs within the physical and environmental demands of the job.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop, define and execute project plans and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
2. Manage customer expectations to successfully deliver project.
3. Primary customer contact from project inception thru project completion.
4. Responsible for understanding the core applications and infrastructure.
5. Build and strengthen relationships with customers by supporting their initiatives, requests and facilitating IT related problem/resolution.
6. Ensure that changes to scope, timeline, and budget are managed appropriately through a formal change control process.
7. Able to provide business analyst skill when needed.
8. Estimated travel requirements approximately 5-15%.
1. 2+ years Project Management experience – strong technology background/knowledge.
2. 2+ years hands on experience planning, coordinating and directing all aspects of an implementation project from initiation to closure.
3. Detail oriented; demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities with efficiency and accuracy.
4. Proficient with MS Office Tools (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio).
5. Excellent presentation, written and verbal, communication skills: demonstrated ability to present to groups, clients, and executives.
6. Demonstrated ability to manage cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
7. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with people at all professional levels.
8. Bachelor’s Degree required or adequate work experience.
9. Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. PMP certification
2. ITIL knowledge
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
No phone calls please, as we will happily contact you, should your skills, knowledge and qualifications match our needs. Romac Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.