General production labor job involving rough grinding work. Requires hand eye coordination and the ability to follow basic written instructions and simple diagrams. With readily available supervision, use rotary or belt sanding tools to rough grind castings, remove burrs or finish weld seams. Work may include inspection of parts for voids in welds or casting. Work typically requires hearing protection and other personal protective equipment, and may be repetitive in nature. Pay is $13.00/hour.
1. Grind castings to remove excess material within assigned time and productivity requirements, as established for each product.
2. Inspect castings for defects.
3. Use jigs or fixtures to check castings when appropriate.
4. Appropriately place castings in box or pallet.
5. Meet all company work schedule and attendance expectations, and perform within the physical and environmental demands of the job.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain a clean work environment
1. Must be capable of performing each task within the allowable time set by the company
2. Effective written and verbal communication skills
3. Ability to read and write
4. Basic computer skills and experience
5. Must be able to work in a team
6. Ability to use tools and equipment
13. Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. 3+ months of experience in a production/manufacturing role
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
No phone calls please, as we will happily contact you, should your skills, knowledge and qualifications match our needs. Romac Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.