Assist maintenance employees in the performance of a variety of related duties. Position work and perform operations following detailed instructions, as directed by Maintenance staff. May clean working area, machines, or equipment.
1. Chip, shovel, clean, and wipe-out industrial machinery, working area, or other equipment.
2. Assist mechanics and electricians in the performance of a variety of related duties.
3. Obtain tools, materials and supplies.
4. Position work and perform operations following detailed instructions.
5. Meet all company work schedule and attendance expectations, and perform within the physical and environmental demands of the job.
2. Strong communication skills.
4. Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. 1+ years of related experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
No phone calls please, as we will happily contact you, should your skills, knowledge and qualifications match our needs. Romac Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.