This position assists mechanics and electricians in the performance of a variety of tasks, which may include obtaining tools, materials and supplies for projects. This role may also chip, shovel, clean, and wipe-out industrial machinery, working areas, or other equipment.
1. Chip, shovel, clean, and wipe-out industrial machinery, working area, or other equipment.
2. Assist mechanics and electricians in the performance of a variety of related duties.
3. Obtain tools, materials and supplies.
4. Position work and perform operations following detailed instructions.
5. Meet all company work schedule and attendance expectations, and perform within the physical and environmental demands of the job.
2. Strong communication skills
4. Ability to pass a drug test
5. Ability to work 3 pm – 11:30 pm, Monday – Friday
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. 1+ years of related experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
No phone calls please, as we will happily contact you, should your skills, knowledge and qualifications match our needs. Romac Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.