Entry level warehouse labor job. The job typically requires the ability to read shipping documents, or equivalent. Working under close supervision, incumbents load and unload trucks and move materials within the warehouse or production facility. Work includes pulling orders together and assembling them for shipment to customers or distribution centers. Work may include using banding and shrink wrap machines and/or gathering or distributing product or materials within the production area. Packaging is required. Incumbents will typically use a riding forklift. Workers will use bar code readers, computer terminals, or other electronic devices to track product.
1. Pick-up/pull, transport, and deliver products and supplies between Receiving, Departments, and Shipping/Warehouse.
2. Perform a variety of duties based on strong product recognition and understanding of other production departments’ processes.
3. Pull product from dispatch and check sales orders.
4. Package product for shipment.
5. Put away truck product.
6. Perform Oracle basic transactions.
7. Meet all company work schedule and attendance expectations, and perform within the physical and environmental demands of the job.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist wherever is needed.
2. Maintain and clean warehouse.
3. Assist other departments as directed.
1. High School degree or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
2. Basic math and reading skills.
3. Basic computer skills.
4. Able to pass a background check and drug test.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. Basic Oracle/handheld skills (will train).
2. Forklift, Reach Truck, Order Picker, and Fall Protection certifications (will train).
3. Romac product recognition (will train).
4. Basic understanding of other production departments’ processes (will train).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please, as we will happily contact you, should your skills, knowledge and qualifications match our needs. Romac Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.