The Front Office Coordinator performs various reception and administrative responsibilities at the corporate, division, or departmental level. Receives visitors, secures identification, and determines whom they wish to see. Announces visitors and directs them to the proper office when authorized; registers guests as required. Receives incoming calls, and connects callers to the proper party. Answers general requests for information within established guidelines. Performs routine administrative duties such as typing, data entry, and schedule coordination. Makes travel and meal arrangements and handles company incoming and outgoing mail.
1. Greets and assists customers, in person or on the telephone, and answers or refers their inquiries. Answers multiple phone lines, identifying caller needs and transferring calls to the appropriate contact. Maintains employee and department directories.
2. Processes all incoming and outgoing daily company U.S. mail. Maintains postage meter and calls for service when necessary. Process Certified Mail as requested.
3. Maintains conference room(s) scheduling. Assists Executive Assistant, Inside Sales, Accounting, and any other departments when required, especially pertaining to data entry, contact management, or other administrative needs.
4. Completes special projects as directed by Executive Assistant and assists with customer tours, customer meetings, and special occasions as required, including ordering lunches and providing breakfast, booking executive travel, transcribing voicemail, filing/organization when needed maintaining cleanliness and inventory for both hard hats and safety glasses, and any other specific needs.
5. Files and organizes Inside Sales daily sales orders, rotates old files out when space allotment deems it necessary. Assists Inside Sales with order entry.
6. Clean & Organize the kitchenettes, loads and unloads dishwashers on a daily basis and stocks refrigerators. Organizes and maintains safe and clean front desk and main copier areas by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Prepares and or cleans up main conference rooms before or after meetings. Monitors coffee and supplies, and contacts coffee vendor for service, as needed. Order office supplies and maintains proper inventory.
7. Hands out job applications to walk-in applicants. Greets and talks with interview candidates while they are in waiting.
8. Meets all company work schedule and attendance expectations, and performs within the physical and environmental demands of the job.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintains Front Office SOP Binder and Tasks in Outlook..
2. Trains others on phone system, scheduling conference rooms, and other administrative tasks.
3. Attends meetings as required by Executive Assistant and Inside Sales Manager.
4. Attends occasional engineering training sessions as directed by Inside Sales Manager.
5. Assists with mass mailings: folding, stuffing, and mailing price increase letters, calendars, and other company correspondence.
6. Prints address labels when needed using Mail Merge.
7. Displays seasonal decorations in the front lobby area.
8. Arranges for confidential record disposal/shredding.
9. Coordinate vendor relations; Pot O’ Gold Coffee, Apple-A-Day fruit delivery, Avanti Market; Troubleshoots & contacts vendor. Stock coffee stations daily.
10. Waters executive office plants once weekly.
11. Arrange flights, transportation & hotels for HR candidates.
12. Assist Executive Assistant in organizing and tracking company sports tickets/calendars.
13. Assist in ordering and organizing holiday luncheons.
14. Maintains restroom amenity baskets and monthly floral arrangements.
15. Maintain office birthday calendar and cards.
16. Process company wide anniversary cards monthly.
1. High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
2. Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office .
3. Possess excellent verbal and written communication.
4. Possess strong problem solving skills.
5. Ability to communicate effectively with customers, Customer Service, Sales, Engineering, Planning, Production and management.
6. Positive, outgoing personality with strong customer focus.
7. Clear, concise speech.
8. Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing .
9. Ability to decipher caller and visitor needs.
10. Ability to multi-task while staying organized.
11. Strong sense of organization and follow through on projects.
12. Ability to work well as a team player.
13. Knowledge of laser printers and copiers.
14. Typing proficiency (30 words/minute).
15. Possesses strong listening skills.
16. Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. Foreign language experience.
2. Previous experience working with the public; has a strong interest in people and likes to lend a helping hand.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please, as we will happily contact you, should your skills, knowledge and qualifications match our needs. Romac Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.